In order to make space for some new products we have landing later this year, the Ragged Life team have been having a good old sort out in our studio and have come up with a few different blanket yarns that we would like to offer you at a bargain price. This is the same great 100% Wool Blanket Yarn you're used to, just 30% off!
Browse the colours we have on offer and choose from the drop down list to select your balls. Enjoy!
About this product:
These beautiful blanket yarns are sold in balls of 250g and can be used to loopy, shaggy or short shaggy rag rug with. This blanket yarn is ideal for making long-lasting rugs, sophisticated cushions and much more.
Why blanket yarn is great:
100% Wool Blanket Yarn has fast become one of our favourite materials to rag rug with for a number of reasons:
1) It's 100% wool, so is not only super soft, but also excellent quality. It's an absolute pleasure to work with, and any rug or cushion made in blanket yarn will last for generations.
2) Fabric yarn comes pre-cut into strips, which saves on cutting time. We recommend cutting the strips in half for ease of use and to make them go further, but that takes considerably less time than breaking down any item of clothing into strips.
3) It looks gorgeous when rag rugged. The texture and depth of colour is just lovely. Don't believe us, check out our Blanket Yarn Inspiration Blog Post here.
4) It's sustainable. Our blanket yarn is made from offcuts from blanket production in Yorkshire, so you can rest assured that every ball you use is less wastage going to landfill.
5) It goes far. Blanket yarn is thick, which means that it covers the hessian much quicker than most fabrics. This means that you can rag rug further apart and your rag rug creation will be done in no time.
Find out more:
Intrigued by our blanket yarn? Don't forget to check out our Blanket Yarn Inspiration Blog Post to browse some of our blanket yarn creations and for tips on usage.
Make your selection from the drop down box