Our 1kg Lucky Dip Pack consists of a minimum of 10 small balls of mixed plain and patterned blanket yarn, weighing a combined 1kg in weight. With this bundle, you can fully experience the range of our wonderful blanket yarn treasure trove.
Why Our Lucky Dip Pack is so exciting:
So much variety! The Lucky Dip bundle consists of a range of small blanket yarn balls in a diverse range of colours. This is perfect for those looking for variety, particularly anyone wanting to make a colourful random rag rug, cushion or rag rug bouquet.
It takes the decision making out of your hands! This is a perfect way to get your hands on our soft, fluffy blanket yarn without having to spend loads of time umming and ahhing over what colours to choose on our site. We'll make the choice for you 😊
Value for money! Our Lucky Dip Bundle costs £5 less than buying 1 kilo of specific colour blanket yarn. That's the cherry on top of what is already a great product.
The added element of surprise! This blanket yarn offcuts bundle gives you the added excitement of being surprised when you receive your order. Trust me, you'll be waiting in anticipation for the postman to arrive.
NB: we won't be taking any special colour requests for these particular packs. So, if you have a specific colour scheme in mind, you're probably best buying our classic 250g balls of blanket yarn.
What Makes Blanket Yarn so Great?
100% Wool Blanket Yarn has fast become one of our favourite materials to rag rug with for a number of reasons:
1) It's 100% wool, so is not only super soft, but also excellent quality. It's an absolute pleasure to work with, and any rug or cushion made in blanket yarn will last for generations.
2) Fabric yarn comes pre-cut into strips, which saves on cutting time. We recommend cutting the strips in half for ease of use and to make them go further, but that takes considerably less time than breaking down any item of clothing into strips.
3) It looks gorgeous when rag rugged. The texture and depth of colour is just lovely. Don't believe us, check out our Blanket Yarn Inspiration Blog Post here.
4) It's sustainable. Our blanket yarn is made from offcuts from blanket production in Yorkshire, so you can rest assured that every ball you use is less wastage going to landfill.
5) It goes far. Blanket yarn is thick, which means that it covers the hessian much quicker than most fabrics. This means that you can rag rug further apart and your rag rug creation will be done in no time.
Blanket Yarn Inspiration Blog Post:
Intrigued by our blanket yarn? Don't forget to check out our Blanket Yarn Inspiration Blog Post to browse some of our blanket yarn creations and for tips on usage.