About the Book:
Elspeth Jackson's first book "Rag Rugs, Pillows & More" is the perfect book for anyone looking to learn the traditional British techniques of rag rug making for the first time. That's to say, shaggy (below left) and loopy (below right) rag rugging.
Starting with the very basics, we cover...
- What the tools are and how you use them.
- Fabric usage - what can and can't be used.
- How to prepare materials for rag rugging.
- How to do the main rag rug techniques (with clear step by step illustrations along the way).
- Design tips and tricks, picked up over the years.
- Over 30 fun rag rug projects for you to choose from, including rugs, bags, wreaths, bunting and much much more.
With high quality photography, plenty of handy tips and beautiful designs, "Rag Rugs, Pillows & More" is the ideal book to learn how to rag rug yourself or makes a thoughtful and unique present for any craft-lovers in your life.
After reading this book, you'll almost certainly have caught the rag rug bug! You've been warned.
Psst… If you'd like the book made out to a special friend or individual, let us know what you'd like us to write inside the book in the “Additional instructions for seller” box when you check out. It's a special touch if you're planning to gift the book :)