FREE UK POSTAGE!
Ever since I posted a photo of this beautiful rag rug bouquet on Valentine's Day 2018, everyone has been knocking down my door to create a kit so they can make a set for themselves. Well, finally, I've done it! This kit is perfect for rag rug beginners and experts alike and includes:
- Rag Rug Spring Tool (the easiest and quickest tool to do shaggy rag rugging) - you can see how easy it is to use here.
- Hemmed Hessian to make 7 gorgeous flowers (no need to do anything with this hessian so you can get rag rugging straight away!)
- White wooden flower stems for 7 flowers.
- Wooden Cutting Gauge (a time- and effort-saving tool to make cutting up your fabric pieces that little bit easier. Ours has a wide, deep groove to prevent your fabric scissors getting blunted)
- Instruction Booklet (With easy to follow step by step instructions & photos)
- Rag Rug Bouquet Booklet (with advice on design and assembly)
- Marker Pen (for sketching out any designs onto the hessian)
Please note that this kit does not include fabric. We believe that one of the joys of rag rugging is in using up old clothing and offcuts that you have lying around (it's great for making you reevaluate your wardrobe). You can use any fabric to rag rug with (jersey, cotton, lycra, velvet, fleece etc...) but we recommend that beginners start with thinner fabrics such t-shirt material and cotton.
Psst... for only £11 extra you can add a pair of our Brand New Professional Rag Rug Fabric Scissors to your order.
For only £5 extra you can add the hessian to make 7 more flowers so you can make an even bigger bouquet.