FREE UK POSTAGE!
Our "Rag Rug Bouquet Kit" makes a set of seven gorgeous everlasting flowers, perfect for brightening up the home. It includes all the below:
- Rag Rug Spring Tool (the easiest and quickest tool to do shaggy rag rugging) - you can see how easy it is to use here.
- Hemmed Bouquet Hessian (to make 7 flowers) - no need to do anything with this hessian so you can get rag rugging straight away!
- Wooden Flower Stems (for 7 flowers).
- Rag Rug Gauge - this is a time- and effort-saving tool to make cutting up your fabric pieces for shaggy rag rugging that little bit easier. Our wooden gauge cuts fabric pieces to approximately 7.5cm (which is the perfect length for rugs, cushions, wreaths and more) and has a wide, deep groove to prevent your fabric scissors getting blunted.
- Instructional DVD - this includes videos introducing the equipment, advising on fabric usage, tips on creating strips for rag rugging and 'how to' videos for both rag rugging techniques using both the latch hook and spring tool.
- Spring Tool Techniques Booklet - includes step-by-step instructions and photos of how to do both the loopy and shaggy rag rug techniques using the latch hook.
- Bouquet Assembly Booklet - with tips on design and step-by-step instructions on how to assemble your bouquet once you've finished your rag rugging.
- Marker Pen - for sketching out your design onto the hessian.
Please note that this kit does not include fabric. We believe that one of the joys of rag rugging is in using up old clothing and offcuts that you have lying around (it's great for making you reevaluate your wardrobe).
You can use any fabric to rag rug with (jersey, cotton, lycra, velvet, fleece etc...), but we recommend that you use lighter, floatier fabrics for your rag rug flowers. For more photos and tips, check out our Rag Rug Bouquet Blog Post.
Psst... For only £5 extra you can add the hessian and stems to make 7 more flowers so you can make an even bigger bouquet.